Thursday, May 17, 2018

Who the heck am I?

     I figure I may as well start this blog by telling you who I am.  Or at least who I imagine myself to be, since I'm sure my description of myself will greatly vary from anyone else's.  I'm a magician from West Virginia, USA.  I have a fantastic beard, a wife, a dog, and a bird.  I've been doing magic for over 20 years, and for the last five years or so I've been doing good magic.  I've created a lot of routines during this time, and I'll probably share quite a few of them here, since I seem to be the only magician in the entire state who's interested in knowing other magicians, and this is basically the only way to communicate to anyone else.  That reminds me, I'm also a bit of a cynic.  Why should you read my blog?  I'll tell you why...as soon as I figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment